„Reality & Virtuality”
The 12th edition of the “Culture and Computer Science” conference series brought into focus best practice examples, challenges, and future trends in the fields of modelling, visualisation and interaction. The conference targeted cultural policy makers, people from the cultural and creative industries, communication scientists, cultural and artistic actors as well as computer scientists and engineers, who conduct research and development on cultural topics.
The presentations discussed the following key topics:
- General conditions of cultural politics
- Interdependence between culture and computer science
- Influence of art and culture on future developments
- The media-compatible treatment and enhancement of information
- Intuitive usage of media systems
- Ethics in culture and computer science.
These items were primarily being analysed, demonstrated and discussed through best-practice examples for cultural and creative industries.
Download: Programme KuI 2014
Conference Proceedings: vwhVerlag